Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
🚹 Reasons why you might need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your phone.
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your Galaxy J7 2016.
🚹 This method was tested on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 (J710F) but should work also on J710K J710FN J710GN
🚹 Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
If you are the unlucky guy who happened to forget the unlock password on your Android, the method introduced above won’t help at all. Since you can’t access the phone, factory reset your device in Recovery Mode is the ideal way for you now.
👉 Frist of all, switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
￼￼￼￼￼👉 Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
￼￼￼￼￼👉 You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
￼￼￼￼￼👉 Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
￼￼￼￼￼👉 In the next step choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
￼￼￼￼￼👉 Then scroll to option “Reboot system now” and press Power button to accept this operation.
FOLLOW US 👍
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://lonestarbbqgrill.com/phan-mem/