Custom UIView Designed in Interface Builder .xib Xcode 4.6 – Part 1
New Xcode Project:
Original Xcode Project:
Learn how to create a custom UIView in Interface Builder and then load it into another UIViewController using .xib files. You can embed your own custom controls in different UIViewControllers.
Custom UIViewControllers are easy, but it’s a lot harder to design your custom UIView classes in an .xib file. I’ll show you how to connect it and load into another .xib or storyboard file. You’ll need to work with the initWithCoder method to make sure everything gets setup correctly.
Click Here To Subscribe and stay on top of iPhone and iPad app development for iOS 7.0 and iPhone 5S. Never Miss A Video!
Watch my introductory iPhone course programming course. Many of my students have designed their own iPhone apps and taught themselves iPhone programming with my help. Start watching 15 of my iPhone programming videos from my iOS 7 App Course for free:
I’ve taught thousands of people on Skillshare, Udemy, Kickstarter, and iPhoneDev.tv. My courses have over 4,000 students on Skillshare, 7,000 on Udemy, and 700+ backers on Kickstarter.
iPhone Blog, Code, and Tutorials:
Paul Solt’s Dev Blog:
Learn to make iPhone apps:
Kickstarter iPhone Project:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách giải tỏa căng thẳng thời công nghệ với game đập phá màn hình
- Hướng dẫn tải game need for speed hot pursuit thành công từ lần đầu tiên
- Hướng dẫn cách đặt tên có dấu trong FO3 bằng Unikey cực hay
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi tập kích trên máy tính siêu đơn giản, dễ dàng
- NEW BEST TH9 Base 2019 with REPLAY | Anti 3/2 Star TH9 Trophy Base with Copy Link – Clash of Clans