friends in this vdeo I show you how to mirror share our phone screen on tv using android tv box.
It also called mira cast.
Learn how you Mirror your Phone to TV for free. Doesn’t matter what Android Phone are you using as long as it supports wifi. Well, when it comes to wifi almost any android phone does support wifi hell even the cheapest android phone has wifi these days. After doing some heavy research I even used phones from brands like Sony, Samsung, apple and LG on a Sony Bravia TV. It’s not a Smart TV as many people call it “Android” in other words. It’s a simple yet 4K and 3D tv. It really doesn’t matter if yours is 4k or not since it’s just a feature.
After getting lots of questions about “No wifi” I had to make another video showing that it’s not necessary to have a internet connection. Al though it’d be good to have a hot-spot running in a background and make sure the TV is connected to it. It doesn’t need to be connected to internet.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://lonestarbbqgrill.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cómo usar Miracast en Cualquier Android Box
- Redmi 6A Budget mi phone ₹6000 Smartphone Unboxing & Overview
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus "cháy hàng"- Wtf hốt hết
- Review Dạo| Mở hộp và trên tay Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 đầu tiên tại VN: màn hình đẹp, pin tốt
- Đánh giá hiệu năng test game Snapdragon 660 Xiaomi Mi Note 3 : Ngang ngửa Snapdragon 820